Vape Juice Wholesale Distributors
Vape Juice Wholesale is available from reputable distributors around the world. Find out who is the best Vape Juice Wholesale distributor to buy from to get the best e juice available for your vape store!
What is Vape Juice?
Vape Juice is the fluid that fuels the Electronic Cigarette. It is what provides the nicotine solution and the flavoring to your Electronic Cigarette. It creates the vapor in which you exhale that mimics the traditional smoke from analogue cigarettes.
Is there nicotine in Vape Juice?
We have a variety of top selling flavors, some contain nicotine and some are nicotine free when it comes to ordering Vape Juice Wholesale.
What different strengths does Vape Juice come in?
Vape Juice is offered in 4 different strengths.
- “High” – 10mg Nicotine
- “Regular” – 7.5mg Nicotine
- “Light” – 5mg Nicotine
- “Extra Light” – 2.5mg Nicotine
- None – 0mg Nicotine
- VG (Vegetable Glycerin) The Base makes up 80-90% of e-juice and is composed of 100% VG or a mix with PG. Common ratios are 100% VG, 50/50 PG/VG, and 80/20 PG/VG. It is widely used in all types of food and personal care products like toothpaste.
- PG (Propylene glycol) Commonly mixed with VG as the base for e-juice. This is a solvent that’s used in all sorts of things. Along with being a solvent, its mainly known for its use in fog machines. A higher PG mix e-juice will produce thicker clouds of vapor. However PG can dry out your throat and even cause mild allergic reactions in some users. If you have any issues with PG, just use a 100% VG e-juice like those from the best Wholesale Vape Juice distributors from Vapor Hub
- Flavor 10%-20%. All the e-juice I’ve seen uses Food grade flavorings originally intended for baking or candy making. Here is an excerpt from the LorAnn website: “All of our materials are food grade (where applicable) and adhere to standards set down in the USP, NF or FCC (U.S.Pharmacopoeia, National Formulary, and Food Chemical Codex).”
- Nicotine 0%-2.4% depending on strength. Any large supplier of e-juice is using pharmaceutical grade pure nicotine.
That’s it. From as little as 2 ingredients (VG and flavor) to as many as 5, and theories on nicotine ingestion non withstanding, all used regularly in food products. Remember, the important thing is what e-juice doesn’t contain: the 4000+ chemicals in a cigarette.
What’s in Vape Juice?
So now that you understand that vaping isn’t smoking, the next question most people have is whats in that liquid that’s being atomized into vapor?
Vape Juice is normally composed of up to 5 ingredients (not main ingredients with a giant list of other stuff, all ingredients) eLiquid uses base ingredients to create a smooth flavor. This base can consist of PG (Propylene Glycol), VG (Vegatable Glycerin) or both. Most of our eLiquids have mixes containing 70% PG/VG 30% to 50% PG/VG 50%. PG and VG are combined with natural or artificial flavors such as vanilla or apple which creates unique and satisfying recipes.
What is PG or Propylene Glycol?
Propylene Glycol is used as a flavoring carrier in food products, as an ingredient in food coloring and also used as an additive in various medicines. A combined base of PG/VG blend is much more smooth then 100% PG base. Propylene Glycol is non toxic. The amount as well as the feeling of the nicotine absorbed by the body from electronic cigarette smoking depends on many factors, including the density of the nicotine in e-juice, the electronic cigarette vaping quantity, the smoking frequency and timing, and the smoking inhaling respiration. Actually the nicotine in the e-juice can not be absorbed completely by the smoker. For instance, if you inhale 1 ml of e-juice which contains 24 mg of nicotine, that does not mean that you absorb all the 24 mg of nicotine. You may only absorb about 50-80% of the nicotine according to your personal smoking habit. It should be noted that, although it is highly addictive, no studies have shown nicotine to be a carcinogen. It is simply the fix that cigarette smokers crave.
What is VG or Vegetable Glycerin?
Vegatable Glycerin is a sweet, thick, vegetable based liquid. 100% VG base is very thick and hard to smoke effectively. A combined PG/VG blend is recommended. Vegatable Glycerin is non toxi